- Physician approved therapeutic, recommended for: circulatory problems, diabetes, edema, neuropathy.
- Wide top with extra stretch for comfort, loose fitting, non-binding top.
- 80% Cotton for moisture management to keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- 15% Polyester + 5% Lycra hugs your foot for the perfect fit.
- Cushioned sole protects your feet and provides additional comfort.
- Low cut quarter length socks that go slightly above the ankle, great for golf.
- Available in Black, White, and Grey / Gray.
- Smooth toe seam eliminates pressure points.
- Machine Washable, 1 year replacement guarantee.
Brought these for my wife. She is diabetic and has neurophy. .She loves them .May soon order more
So far I am very pleased with these socks. Just the right amount of cushion that does not make my shoes fit too tight. Just the right amount of elastic to keep the socks from slipping down inside my shoes without leaving marks above my ankles. And..What friendly helpful personal service I received when I had a question. Thanks again for a great product. Wendy
Grey Women's Cotton Diabetic Ankle Socks
Pretty good. Non-binding.
Quality of Product
They were for my Spouse and she loves them!
They are terrific
These ankle socks are a bit high but I like the feel of them.
I Hate Them
It's a joke to call these diabetic when the elastic is so tight around ankles.
What I've been searching for for years! NOW I'm going to order more before you run out!!
I have edema AND need to wear "old ladies shoes" and your socks answer all my prayers. Bless you.
Women's Cotton Diabetic Ankle Socks...a hit!
These socks are stretchy enough to place comfortably on your feet. They are cotton so they allow your feet to breathe. They come in both black and white, which allows you to choose the color better for your dress code. I am very pleased with them.
Only socks I like
I hated wearing socks, but my wife kept nagging me to wear them to help with my diabetic nerve pain. She ordered a pair of these for me and I am a HUGE fan. I didn’t think a sock could help me as much as this one has