- Approved for therapeutic benefits
- Recommended by physicians for diabetes, neuropathy, edema, and blood circulation problems
- Made in the USA
- Made from 80% cotton to effectively manage moisture and keep your feet comfortable, dry, and cool
- 15% polyester blending with 5% Lycra, which perfectly hugs your feet
- Wide, non-binding top with extra stretch to provide ultimate comfort
- Helps in preventing blisters due to moisture
- Reduces bad odor significantly
- Have cushioned sole, which provides additional protection and comfort to your feet while standing, exercising, or running for an extended period
- Available in pair of six in Tan, Black, White, Beige, Navy Blue, Pink, and Grey/Gray colors
- A smooth toe seam removes pressure points
- Easily washable in a machine
- One-year replacement guarantee
These socks are the best, I don’t have diabetes but I love these socks they aren’t tight on my ankles
These socks are wonderful, I don’t have diabetes, but I love these socks because that are not tight on my ankles
Love these socks
I have ordered several pairs of these in different colors. I am not diabetic, but I love how they do not cut into my legs. So comfortable.
Diabetic Sock Club
Very good!!!!! The socks at least have a heel in them which makes it easier to put on and wear!!!!!
Better than most
Good but still a little tight at top.
These are wonderful socks! They fit the front of my foot properly, which many socks fail to do. They stay up properly without binding the leg. And they remain comfortable and in place all day. Can't ask for more from a pair of socks!
Great socks for bigger legs. Seems like all companies selling socks all have tight elastic around the ankles no matter what size. Even without being diabetic these socks are very comfortable to wear without being tight and leaving indents on your legs.
The socks are very soft and well made.
I was concerned as to which size I should order. Upon receiving my order, I was pleased with the size. I was initially a little concerned that these socks seemed thinner than my last brand. So far, they are working well.
Good for winter but light enough for summer
These socks are not binding and so far have kept my feet warm in 42 degree weather. Seem to be well made too
To find a size small was a great treat! Any socks I have bought for my Mom have been too big for her size 5 foot. These socks are fantastic! Thank you for a great product!
Have been wearing them 16 months now and will continue as long as I have the money to buy them, which is an excellent price $29 for 2 packages every 6 months.
My husband and I love them. They are very comfortable and wash well.
women's cotton diabetic crew socks.
Very good. Easy to put on and very comfortable.
I absolutely love the socks.
They are soft and so very comfortable.
Very comfortable socks!
Very comfortable! Need more colors.
I was surprised!
I did not realize these socks were so high. I would have preferred anklets had I known. Other than that I am very satisfied with the socks.