- Made in U.S.A.
- Made from 80% cotton to effectively manage moisture and keep your feet comfortable, dry, and cool
- 15% polyester and 5% Lycra blending, which perfectly hugs your feet
- Recommended by top physicians for individuals suffering from blood circulation problems, neuropathy, diabetes and/or edema
- Low cut ankle-length socks ideal for golf
- Available in grey, black, and white colors
- Wide, non-binding top with extra stretch to provide ultimate comfort
- Helps in preventing blisters due to moisture
- Reduces bad odor significantly
- Have cushioned sole which provides additional protection and comfort to your feet while standing, exercising, or running for an extended period
- Machine washable
- toe seam
I like these socks the more I wear them. They are a loose, comfortable weave that stretches without pressure. The top elastic band is not binding when my feet, ankles and legs swell painfully. They have washed well and held up after five machine washes.
Ease of putting on and wearing
Comfortable fit however the sock loses its elasticity after wearing two or three times. Color is okay. I got grey, medium.
I love the fit of my new socks, the color and design are just perfect for my feet!
I finally found some socks that were comfortable and NON-BINDING. They washed well and did not shrink. I couldn't be more pleased with them.
This was my second order,different color...So far they are the best socks Ive ever worn!!!!
Great! I've emptied my sock drawer of almost all my other socks. Now to order more today.
the best i have ever tried better than the ones they sell in medical supply stores very comfortable
I am not diabetic. However these socks are perfect for everyone who wants looser socks that stay up and are comfortable. (Very comfortable )I have made two orders and will buy many more. Great product.
good socks but they should be seamless
My mom loves them, she said they’re very soft & comfortable.
very good for my feet
Very comfortable. I would like to change my order to white socks and only 2 times a year. How do I do this?
My overall experience was great. The socks fit nicely and they help me with the toe pain I get from neuropathy. I wear the socks at night because of my cold feet. The socks help with the pressure from blankets and keep my feet warm. I have no complaints but it would be nice if you were able to come up with some more dressy socks to wear with dress shoes.
I purchased 12 pairs of socks and my husband soon took 3 pairs. We are both very pleased with the socks and when the time come we plan to purchase more!!!
The socks fit nice but are not as soft as others I have tried.
I love the ankle diabetic socks! They stay up all day and they are comfortable around my ankles. I will buy them again.
I liked them. They are comfortable and fit well.
I like the socks. Many socks that I’ve tried were stated as being loose, but they were not loose enough for me. These are much better. Thanks
Wife loves socks. You need a ankle high in beige and/or brown.