- Approved for therapeutic benefits
- Recommended by physicians for diabetes, neuropathy, edema, and blood circulation problems
- Made in the USA
- Made from 80% cotton to effectively manage moisture and keep your feet comfortable, dry, and cool
- 15% polyester blending with 5% Lycra, which perfectly hugs your feet
- Wide, non-binding top with extra stretch to provide ultimate comfort
- Helps in preventing blisters due to moisture
- Reduces bad odor significantly
- Have cushioned sole, which provides additional protection and comfort to your feet while standing, exercising, or running for an extended period
- Available in pair of six in Tan, Black, White, Beige, Navy Blue, Pink, and Grey/Gray colors
- A smooth toe seam removes pressure points
- Easily washable in a machine
- One-year replacement guarantee
The Socks You've Been Looking for at a Price You Can Afford
these socks are super soft and super comfortable/
I am not diabetic..,,,AND i love these socks!
These docks are just what i wanted. They don’t dig into my sometimes swollen legs and ankles. They are soft and appear to stand up to wear..,,and the colors are modest. What’s not to love???
Best socks ever purchased
Utmost best experience from ordering, receiving and using them. Absolutely the most comfortable sock . Extremely well made. You will not be disappointed with the performance and wearing of these socks. Fulfilled every aspect I needed the socks for.
These mostly cotton socks protect my feet and keep them from breaking out with serious rashes that look and feel like giant hives. They also tend to have a good record for durability. This company has the interests of their customers at heart.
Nice Relaxed Socks!
My feet were happy. No binding, no elastic cutting into ankles or at the top. They stayed up. I wear them around the house and in bed when its cold. There are so many of them, its like bunnies.
91 year old mother
bought 6 pair of crew socks for my 91 year old mother. she loves them! they are easy for her to put on and pull up on her leg. they stay up and don't slide down and don't strangle her legs or feet.
Women's Diabetc socks.
Excellent !! I am NOT diabetic but I like them very much! They very comfortable, soft and do NOT run out while wearing them. also excellent socks for WINTER too. Even in summertime, I wear them because they allow my feet to breathe .
Wonderful socks. I have long feet and in my old age they are tender and my ankles swell. These socks fit perfectly, and they are soft and warm. You won't be disappointed if you order some.
Cotton Diabetic Socks
I love put on these socks daily and I always love wearing them. So soft and comfortable to keep my feet warm and protected.
Always prompt. Great product.
They do not control leg swelling. Material is flimsy. FYI, I am very thin, an exerciser and in good health.
I love these socks. They do not leave marks on my legs even when my legs swell. They're the best socks I've found for diabetics.
I HAVE NOT USED THEM YET. I AM WAITING FOR COLDER WEATHER. SOCKS LOOK GREAT, AND I DO LIKE THEM VERY MUCH. THEY ARE VERY SOFT TO, I LIKE THAT IN A SOCK. I HAVE BOUGHT 2 PACKS OF SIX FROM YOU, SO I HAVE PLENTY, BUT THANKS ANYWAY FOR OFFERING ME A DISCOUNT AGAIN. SEND ME A E-MAIL, AROUND JANUARY, BY THAT TIME, I;LL HAVE WORN SEVERAL PAIRS OF THEM, AND I;LL HAVE WASHED AND DRIED THEM, THEN I CAN TELL YOU HOW I LIKE THEM. HAVE A NICE THANKSGIVING, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO. DOLORES SELNER
Worst socks ever bought
Poor. Thin. Rough. Rubbed and irritated my toes. Will never get agai
I like the socks. They don't hurt my legs.Wondering if you make knee socks with the wide calf!!
Quality had gone down
I've been buying these socks for a few years and been very satisfied, but this last order showed decreased quality. There's no cushion anymore. It's sad, but I need to find better socks elsewhere.
I order the stocks for my mom she loves them.