- Approved for therapeutic benefits
- Recommended by physicians for diabetes, neuropathy, edema, and blood circulation problems
- Made in the USA
- Made from 80% cotton to effectively manage moisture and keep your feet comfortable, dry, and cool
- 15% polyester blending with 5% Lycra, which perfectly hugs your feet
- Wide, non-binding top with extra stretch to provide ultimate comfort
- Helps in preventing blisters due to moisture
- Reduces bad odor significantly
- Have cushioned sole, which provides additional protection and comfort to your feet while standing, exercising, or running for an extended period
- Available in pair of six in Tan, Black, White, Beige, Navy Blue, Pink, and Grey/Gray colors
- A smooth toe seam removes pressure points
- Easily washable in a machine
- One-year replacement guarantee
The Socks You've Been Looking for at a Price You Can Afford
these socks are super soft and super comfortable/
I am not diabetic..,,,AND i love these socks!
These docks are just what i wanted. They don’t dig into my sometimes swollen legs and ankles. They are soft and appear to stand up to wear..,,and the colors are modest. What’s not to love???
Best socks ever purchased
Utmost best experience from ordering, receiving and using them. Absolutely the most comfortable sock . Extremely well made. You will not be disappointed with the performance and wearing of these socks. Fulfilled every aspect I needed the socks for.
These mostly cotton socks protect my feet and keep them from breaking out with serious rashes that look and feel like giant hives. They also tend to have a good record for durability. This company has the interests of their customers at heart.
Nice Relaxed Socks!
My feet were happy. No binding, no elastic cutting into ankles or at the top. They stayed up. I wear them around the house and in bed when its cold. There are so many of them, its like bunnies.
91 year old mother
bought 6 pair of crew socks for my 91 year old mother. she loves them! they are easy for her to put on and pull up on her leg. they stay up and don't slide down and don't strangle her legs or feet.
Women's Diabetc socks.
Excellent !! I am NOT diabetic but I like them very much! They very comfortable, soft and do NOT run out while wearing them. also excellent socks for WINTER too. Even in summertime, I wear them because they allow my feet to breathe .
Wonderful socks. I have long feet and in my old age they are tender and my ankles swell. These socks fit perfectly, and they are soft and warm. You won't be disappointed if you order some.
These are perfect!
These socks are comfortable, not tight. They do slide down after some hours but are the best I’ve found.
Review from Linda Yarley
Overall better than the socks I have been buying from Walmart. The only issue I have is the width of the sock around the middle of my foot. It's too wide. I have a normal foot size too. I do like the way if keeps the moisture in. That has helped a bunch. In the near future I will try to order some other colors. Thank You
So far they seem good. My wife it still trying them to see if they help her or not. They seem very pricey though.
I love your socks!
They are easy to put on and very comfortable!
Good fit. Not tight on calf or foot. Will purchase again
Black Cotton Diabetic Crew Socks
My experience was good. Overall the socks fit well. The looser weave keep the socks from binding, except for the top. The top (rolled over and stitched) is a bit more narrow and does cause pressure by the end of the day. They are not as soft as the ones given to me by a friend. The only difference between mine and the gifted ones is that they are white.
Love the socks. Will order again but later on.
These socks are the best, I don’t have diabetes but I love these socks they aren’t tight on my ankles
These socks are wonderful, I don’t have diabetes, but I love these socks because that are not tight on my ankles