- Approved for its therapeutic benefits
- Recommended by physicians for diabetes, neuropathy, edema, and blood circulation problems
- Made in the USA
- Made from 80% cotton to effectively manage moisture and keep your feet comfortable, dry, and cool
- 15% polyester blending with 5% Lycra, which perfectly hugs your feet
- Wide, non-binding top with extra stretch to provide ultimate comfort
- Helps in preventing blisters due to moisture
- Reduces bad odor significantly
- Have cushioned sole which provides additional protection and comfort to your feet while standing, exercising, or running for an extended period
- Available in pair of six in Tan, Black, White, Beige, Navy Blue, Pink, and Grey/Gray colors
- Smooth toe seam which removes pressure points
- Easily washable in a machine
- One year replacement guarantee
LOVE YOUR SOCKS
This is the 2nd time I have purchased your socks. I especially like the crew socks. I like that they come a little higher than regular crews and they are very soft. After many washings they still fit well and remain soft. Will order again.
Exactly What I Was Hoping For
These are soft, comfy, not too tight fitting, bright white, and don't make my feet sweat because of the high cotton content. Made in USA is a plus.
Although I am not diabetic, I hate socks that leave marks or worse yet, dents in my legs. These are very soft and the tops are stretchy and leave no marks on me but stay put, not sagging or scrunching down in my shoes.
I don’t have diabetes but socks made me bleed underneath the skin. These do not. I love them. I have ordered 12 more pair. Wear them 24/7. Great for anyone but especially us mature folks.
Good news: wide tops
Only comfortable tops I've had in years. Total comfort & perfect fit
I thought the;y would have more padding. Seemed thinner than some regular socks I have.
Women's cotton crews
I had previously purchased some of these for my husband and he loved them so I decided to try them. They feel so good on my feet! They seem to comfort my neuropathy
I would recommend these socks with a 5-star. They are not too thick and keep my feet warm.
Great. A little bit big but wasn’t sure of my size. Have had recent hip and knee surgery so they were very easy to put on.
Fit very comfortably .Soft not blinding
Excellent I love the socks
I’ve been trying to find socks that don’t leave marks on my legs, and these seem to be the ones. When I received my order, the first sock I put on felt great, but there was a hole in the toe! I called Customer Service, and they replaced my entire order. Excellent customer service. I am well pleased with these socks. They don’t bind, and are very comfortable.
Fast shipping. Soft and stretchy socks that work.
A few years ago I bought the while version of these socks and now I have them in black as well. They are comfortable and aren't tight around my ankles. Very glad to have them. Pretty much I wear them daily.
I have used them for years and I love the..
Perfect for foot issues.
Wonderfully comfortable! Best socks ever! Don’t want to be without them.
Great socks !
Totally comfortable, well made ! Great customer service.
Too much bulk for my feet.
They stretch too much for me. I don’t have huge ankles. I was looking for a sock that wasn’t so constricting but these seem to have LOTS of excess bulk to them. Should I have purchased a much smaller size? Is a smaller size an option?
I have used the socks and they are excellent!