- Made In The U.S.A.
- Assorted packs come in a variety of colors ranging from White, Black, Grey, Navy, Beige, Brown. We cannot support custom color pack requests.
- Physician approved therapeutic, recommended for: circulatory problems, diabetes, edema, neuropathy.
- Wide top with extra stretch for comfort, loose fitting, non-binding top that stays up.
- 80% Cotton for moisture management to keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- 15% Polyester + 5% Lycra hugs your foot for the perfect fit.
- Cushioned sole protects your feet and provides additional comfort.
- Advanced toe seam eliminates pressure points.
My overall experience was negative. I only wanted to purchase one time so I had to pay more money. I thought the socks would be top quality. First, they were way too big on me and went up to my knees even though they were crew socks. Then they disintegrated while I was wearing them and when I took them off, there was black sock fuzz everywhere and it got embedded in my carpet.
I'm very pleased with these sock, stay up so soft!
Did not order. Please do not send any more socks
good quality Easy fit Am in the process of ordering more
I’m grateful that I’m not diabetic, however the socks are so comfortable and well-made, they do not leave marks around my legs thank you for making such a good product. And I like that they are American made!
They are nice and do not cut into my legs. For the most part they stay up, but do tend to bunch a little in my shoes. I could be my shoes pulling them down, so this is not a negative to the socks.
the fit and quality is good and they are comfortable. I only have to pull them up a couple of times a day. They do tend to bunch up into my shoes, but like I said only s couple times during the day.
I've been wearing these socks for years. The are comfortable and love the cushion so the toe seams don't bother my toes.
I don’t have diabetes but wanted to find comfortable socks. The socks are perfect easy to put on and don’t cling.