- Made in U.S.A.
- Made from 80% cotton to effectively manage moisture and keep your feet comfortable, dry, and cool
- 15% polyester and 5% Lycra blending, which perfectly hugs your feet
- Recommended by top physicians for individuals suffering from blood circulation problems, neuropathy, diabetes and/or edema
- Low cut ankle-length socks ideal for golf
- Available in grey, black, and white colors
- Wide, non-binding top with extra stretch to provide ultimate comfort
- Helps in preventing blisters due to moisture
- Reduces bad odor significantly
- Have cushioned sole which provides additional protection and comfort to your feet while standing, exercising, or running for an extended period
- Machine washable
- toe seam
Ease of putting on and wearing
My mom loves them, she said they’re very soft & comfortable.
very good for my feet
Very comfortable. I would like to change my order to white socks and only 2 times a year. How do I do this?
My overall experience was great. The socks fit nicely and they help me with the toe pain I get from neuropathy. I wear the socks at night because of my cold feet. The socks help with the pressure from blankets and keep my feet warm. I have no complaints but it would be nice if you were able to come up with some more dressy socks to wear with dress shoes.
I purchased 12 pairs of socks and my husband soon took 3 pairs. We are both very pleased with the socks and when the time come we plan to purchase more!!!
The socks fit nice but are not as soft as others I have tried.
I love the ankle diabetic socks! They stay up all day and they are comfortable around my ankles. I will buy them again.
I liked them. They are comfortable and fit well.
I like the socks. Many socks that I’ve tried were stated as being loose, but they were not loose enough for me. These are much better. Thanks
Wife loves socks. You need a ankle high in beige and/or brown.
The socks are great. They do not bind at the ankles. I am glad that I ordered the extra large, however. I wear a 9 1/2 wide shoe, and the large would not have been roomy enough, especially given the high cotton content. They survived the washer and dryer very well, too.
So far so good. The fit is great. Plenty of stretch. Waiting to see how well they wash. So many socks feel good at first but have shrunk after washing.
These socks are perfect for my Mom in her late 80s. They are easy to get on, cool and comfortable. These socks are not too tight, yet stay up easily.
I purchased these socks for my husband who has very fat feet plus he retains water . By the end of the day his feet are very swelling . These socks are soft and very comfortable without biding . Great
Too loose ...doesn't cling to my feet I should have ordered small instead of medium. The toe seam bothered me. They seem to be for men.
Fit is very comfy, non binding band helps to alleviate the pressure from leg edema.
Mom loves them. At 94, her edema bothers her with other socks.
The item is fine, but I did not order them. I did not know I was getting repeat orders and I do not need anymore so please depot me from your club. I do not need anymore socks.
Only all cotton sock I’ve found is well-fitting, easy to wash, and doesn’t constrict my legs at all. Highly recommend.