- Made in U.S.A.
- Assorted packs come in a variety of colors ranging from White, Black, Grey, Navy, Beige, Brown. We cannot support custom color pack requests.
- Physician approved therapeutic, recommended for: circulatory problems, diabetes, edema, neuropathy.
- Wide top with extra stretch for comfort, loose fitting, non-binding top that stays up.
- 80% Cotton for moisture management to keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- 15% Polyester + 5% Lycra hugs your foot for the perfect fit.
- Cushioned sole protects your feet and provides additional comfort.
- Advanced toe seam eliminates pressure points.
Not bad. They stay up on my calf and don't dig in.
Lightweight and VERY comfortable. Does not leave a ring around you ankell
Great socks I've only worn the ankle socks so far. I even gave my son a pair to try out. They are very comfortable. Delivery was fast.
The socks are very comfortable and feel fine on my feet. The purchase procedure was easy to follow and I got exactly what I ordered. This was my second order of the socks and I am extremely satisfied with them,
These docks are really good socks - the tops are not so tight so they fo not restrict circulation.
I was very happy about the email offer I received from you, I had been checking different stores searching for some reasonably priced diabetic socks and found none. This was a good deal for me so I purchased some extra pairs. Thanks for the email offer,I will definitely remember you for my next purchase and recommend you to others as well.
Bad: inferior product & scam club
My husband loves them. They are very comfortable.
Great, exactly what I was looking for!
My husband loves the socks.
Very pleased with my purchase of these socks.
I have been wearing this type of sock for years very good quality,and comfort
Very good from selection to shipping.
Looking for tan socks
Don't leave marks on my calves. Comfortable. Thank you for a very nice sock. I will be buying more when needed.
I had the brand new sock halfway on when I saw it had a hole in the heel the size of a dime. Imagine having to sew shut a hole in a sock that’s never been worn! I think the socks are poor quality for the money they cost.
Very comfortable socks. Do not slide down. Not too constrictive.. feel great.
Great very soft
Not a total cure for feet numbness, but feet are improved.
Sock Club socks are the most comfortable I've worn since I took off Army Combat boots some 50 years ago. Army issue socks, cotton cushion sole, OD, were very comfortable and I'd worn them some 30 years. These are every bit as good and they come in more than one color.