- Made in the U.S.A. 95% Acrylic - 5% Lycra
- Our Ultra-Soft Diabetic Socks are among the softest socks on the market today.
- Loose fitting top will not bind or restrict circulation and yet the special knit keeps them securely in place.
- Open weave allows the foot to breathe by wicking moisture away from the skin.
- Recommended for people suffering from the effects of diabetes, circulatory problems, edema, and neuropathy.
- The socks have an open weave, which enables easy foot breathability. It wicks moisture, which keeps feet dry and protected.
Due to its insulating qualities, ultra-soft upper calf socks remain cool in heat and warm during the cold.
- Wearing suitable diabetic socks plays a significant part in protecting your feet. The unique features of diabetic socks are not present in regular socks; hence, our socks prevent additional problems while keeping your feet healthy and comfortable.
- Ultra Soft
Absolutely wonderful! My wife bought them for me. I fell in love with her all over again!
When I put my first pair on and walked in my boots, I was surprised as to how soft and comfortable they were. So satisfied with them that I ordered another four pairs, before I even put my second pair on. Great product, This will be my voice for comfort and durability from now on!
Great socks ,very soft and light stretch. I look forward to putting them on each morning. They help with neuropathy pain.
The socks fit great, they don’t cut off circulation. They aren’t to tight as my feet swell, these are the best socks I’ve ever had.
I have been wearing these socks for over a week and they are fantastic. Soft, yet supportive. They get the job done. I would give them 5 stars if they were a little longer. I wear a 16 and could use another inch in length.
They are great. No more deep lines in my legs. Very comfortable
My husband loves these they are so comfortable and do not cut into his calf.
I bought these socks for my husband. He was looking for socks that would stay up and also not be so constricting. These are exactly what he was looking for.
Great quality - soft and comfortable - stay up but without cutting off any circulation. Best of all - made in the USA. I will be purchasing more.
Great socks. High quality workmanship and very soft.
Great socks. They really are ultra soft. They stay up on the calf. No sagging.
I was shipped more socks than needed (probably enough to last for years). They are very nice and. soft and fit my husband's swollen feet.
Very good. Wear well
Best stockings I have found in years. Great fit and comfort. They stay in place without being overly tight on top...
The Ultra Soft are great socks! BUT—The Too Elastic is To Snug!!!
First diabetic socks ever bought that not only fits my husbands extra large feet...but also made as well as the most extravagant dress socks...finally my husbands large feet doesn’t have to look sloppy and cheap...his feet look as well dressed as the rest of him!
They fit right and are soft like a advertised
Been wearing these socks for about a year now and really love them have severe neuropathy from a couple of issues and they are very comfortable just wished they made them in more than two colors a beige or grey would be nice. Will continue to buy and wear these socks.
They fit my husband’s feet
Hubby has tried many kind of these socks. These are the best and wife loves the spiffy look! Glad we found you!