- Physician approved therapeutic, recommended for: circulatory problems, diabetes, edema, neuropathy.
- Wide top with extra stretch for comfort, loose fitting, non-binding top.
- 90% Cotton for moisture management to keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- 7% Polyester hugs your foot for the perfect fit.
- Cushioned sole protects your feet and provides additional comfort.
- Available in Tan, Beige, Black, White, Grey/Gray, Navy Blue, and Pink.
- Smooth toe seam eliminates pressure points.
- Machine Washable, 1 year replacement guarantee.
- knee highs
I was very impressed with my order.It came so fast.Wearing them every day
Good fit, comfortable.
Easy to order and just what I expected and wanted. A light weight substantial sock with a light ankle compression so the socks don’t fall down. Thanks so much
Diabetic socks review
Very good experience with comfort footbed and no binding ankle socks.
best diabetic socks
socks perform as advertised. the top are definitely non constricting making them the most comfoortable diabetic socks I have worn
First Class from start to finish. That's why I just purchased my third set!
Love my socks!
My wife bought these socks for me and I couldn't be happier! They fit over my wide feet just fine and there's no wrinkles or stretching band to worry about. Love them!
Wore out after a few months but nice
After a few months the heel started to wear out in one of my socks, but other than that these have worked really well for helping keep my feet comfy and dry. Will be ordering more to replace my old ones.
Cotton sock for non-diabetic
I bought this particular sock for my granddaughter who is not diabetic and needs all cotton clothes including socks for sea duty as she attends a service Academy. The quality, size and thickness of These socks were just what we were looking for.
Why didn’t I have these socks earlier?
They are great. I am also interested in dressy thin knee highs. Do you carry them?