Our Covid-19 Response
We are closely monitoring guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, Department of Homeland Security and other local and national health organizations.
The following are the actions we’ve taken to date:
- We’re working to maintain a strong supply of disinfecting cleaning supplies.
- We are constantly reminding our team to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing and social distancing in and outside of the office.
- We are increasing the frequency of our regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts across our operations.
- We’ve paused all work travel and have equipped our office staff with the tools they need to work from home.
- All warehouse personnel are practicing social distancing, maintaining six feet of spacing at all times, and are wearing applicable personal protective equipment.
In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to bring you the products and quality service you’ve come to expect from us with no delays.
Thank you for your support and we wish you and yours the best during these times.